This is a weblog, run by regular people. The opinions expressed here in posts solely represent the views of the individual authors and not those of their employers.
This blog site is published by and reflects the personal views of the authors, in their individual capacities. It does not represent the views of their employer, and is not sponsored or endorsed by them, nor by the city. The purpose of this blog site is, quite honestly, a tool for their own enjoyment, but no representation is made about the accuracy of the information. The information contained in this blog site is provided only as general information for entertainment purposes for the bloggers’ amusement, and blog topics may or may not be updated subsequent to their initial posting.
Things a reader of LaVergne, TN should know:
* If you don’t like some snark, or moments of honesty as we perceive them, you might want to move along.
* We try to keep it family-friendly, but sometimes we don’t because there are times we’re in a foul mood. If you don’t like what the authors are talking about or how we’re saying it, there are 50 million other blogs on the innertubes. Go check them out and then come back if you so choose. We’d love to see you again.
* This blog is not a corporate blog, a government blog, or a newspaper. It is a personal blog and it is just that – Personal. It may be filled with opinions you don’t agree with and that’s fine. You may comment. You may comment in a positive way. You may comment in a negative way. But if your comment attacks another person or defames their character in any way, your comment will not be released for public consumption.
* All comments on this blog, except those made by contributing authors, will be moderated. Again, if you attack another person or make a slanderous, libelous, or defamation of character comment, that comment will not be released for public consumption.
* Any items from other sites on this blog are intended to be used under a policy of “personal use.” The use of any trademarks or copyrighted material in the blog is not intended to infringe on the ownership of those trademarks or copyrights and is not meant for commercial use.
* The original content, well campers, that is copywritten by the authors but you can have what you want as long as you link back to this blog. No problem. Part of being a part of a community which we absolutely adore. But also being a part of a community is to give me credit if we wrote it. If someone else did, give them the credit. We try to do that as well. If we don’t, please let us know and we will rectify the problem. We meant no harm if it did, indeed, occur.
* We post links to a great deal of online articles and resources. Let’s be clear. We have absolutely no control over other writers’ content or belief system when we publish a post containing a link. Go at your own risk but go because we recommended it and we found value in it at the moment. Obviously there was something in it we thought was worthy and it caught our eye. Please do not hold us responsible for what other people write or think either in the future or in the past. We are only responsible for our own individual selves.
* If you send us an e-mail and ask for it to be kept private, no problem. If you send an e-mail maliciously or if it is considered a press release and if it shows up on the blog, don’t complain. It is our property at that point. You have been warned, campers. You may email us at lavergneblog(at)comcast(dot)net.
* We are not responsible for items written in the comment section. If the moderator finds it offensive, it will be deleted. If you find a comment offensive or find it offensive that comments are moderated, send us an e-mail and it will be taken under advisement. We believe everyone has free speech, even if we disagree with what they say, they have the right to say it. Free speech goes both ways, however, so personal attacks are not allowed against our guests.
* If you are a troll and are going to insult our guests, we have no tolerance and you will be asked to stop. A discussion and a debate is one thing, personal attacks are another.
Them there, my friends, are the rules. You don’t have to agree. It’s our blog. Discuss civilly.
* We really hate that we had to do this, but, alas, we did. Have to protect the authors. If we feel it necessary to update certain things later on, we will.
Thanks for coming by.