7 Responses to Open Thread: It’s Budget Time Again

1. neal-n-bob
    March 17, 2012 at 8:52 pm

Wonder why Alderman Waldron wasn’t helping work on the advertised budget meeting they had Thursday? He was seen at the grocery store instead of trying to work on the budget. I guess this means we can expect his infamous NO vote on the budget along with his response of its always been tough even when er had money we didn’t have any money. We can see how much he cares about the city!

I’m sure he will leak some half a$$ed information to his personal PR person Angie and she will do a “press release” on drowning greyhounds or something absurd like breaking into his junkyard so he can get some tv time before the election…….. Thanks for nothing DENNIS

• neal-n-bob
      March 18, 2012 at 6:35 am

Since you asked whats on my mind this weekend. What do we have to do to get the LaVergne Codes dept. To get off their butts and enforce the codes that are on the books? I am not against a parking ordinance but what’s the use? They don’t enforce no parking on the sidewalk or junk cars already… If they would start enforcing what is already there it wouldn’t look near as bad in town. How many people work in codes enforcement? Do they live in town? Maybe they live in a different city and just don’t care about is! Who knows…….I guess you can’t fix lazy. Kinda like you can’t fix STUPID!

• neal-n-bob
        March 20, 2012 at 5:23 pm

Has anyone noticed that its getting election time and I use this term loosely….Alderman Waldron….has decided to step up and save the citizens!! Yet he hasn’t had a single idea in almost 2 years. Now Alderman Broeker is being attacked for not being there for the citizens. If he hasn’t been there fighting then who was that person who looked and sounded just like him fighting for everyone since he was sworn in????

Way to try and secure a vote DENNIS! I guess this will work for the elderly you have continuously kept the wool pulled over their eyes for years….

2. Dianne-Romelle Fay
    March 20, 2012 at 8:10 pm

Hi, I live in Bellevue and for the past several years, i’ve been thinking about doing a website all about Bellevue MUCH like what you’ve done with your website. When I told a coworker the kind of template I was looking at, he said that’s just like “This is La Vergne”… he sent me the link and I was amazed that I had something very simular…especially the attitude of the site. I plan to be witty, quick, and get people to laugh while learning about their town. Anyway.. I wanted to introduce myeslf just and thank you for giving me some more ideas for my site.

3. auntyoya
    March 21, 2012 at 8:36 am

I have to agree with neal-n-bob on this one! I have not seen Mr.Waldron at many workshops and his main comment at any of the meetings is “When is the next ham breakfast?” In fact, if he cares so much about the citizens why doesn’t he clean up that eyesore of a junkyard right in the middle of the city that pollutes the vision of every single motorist passing it??? Funny how the interview on the news he didn’t say how/why he was part of the reason our water rates are where they are now! You will NOT get my vote Mr.Waldron I see right through you!!!

• neal-n-bob
      March 22, 2012 at 8:26 pm

Thank you YOYA! At least someone else can see thru the BS to see what he really is! The budget has always been hard my A$$! What he meant was its always been hard to understand what they were hiding. Because it was already done whem they went into the meeting and they ran through it and basically rubber stamped it.

• neal-n-bob
        March 24, 2012 at 6:21 am

OK here I go again beating a “dead” horse but why didn’t alderman and once again I use ALDERMAN loosely Waldron not ask to add more money to the non profit group he is so for??? I watched the video online and he didn’t say a word…….yet the vice mayor was wanting to cut a lot of other non profits to give to ones that help LaVergne. Just my observation.