La Vergne Loves! Nomination Post

January 11, 2012
By

Sure, the DNJ’s got the Ruthies and the Scene has the Best of Nashville, but La Vergne LOVES stuff and I think it’s high time we had some awards. I’ve got some categories and I need nominees! Use the “Complain Here” link at the top of the page to send me nominees. The people/businesses that are the top three most nominated will be finalists and I will put them up so everyone can vote on January 25th. Comments made with nominees will not be counted, so please be sure to use the Complain Here link to send it to my email.

Here are the categories:

Food and drink:

Best Restaurant

Best Place To Get A Taco

Best Place To Have A Beer

Favorite Grocery Store

Fast Food Joint Most Likely To Get Your Order Right

People:

Favorite Elected Official

Favorite City Employee

Favorite Police Officer

Favorite Firefighter

Favorite Volunteer

Favorite La Vergne “Celebrity” (as it is, anyway, haha. nominate me. no, seriously.)

Favorite Volunteer Organization

Favorite Rock Springs Middle School Teacher

Favorite La Vergne High School Teacher

Favorite La Vergne Sports Team

And Finally…

Category Ivy Forgot

Best Koolaid Flavor

Awesome And Win (can be anything as long as it’s La Vergne related)

Alright, La Vergne! You’ve got some stuff to nominate, get to it! Keep in mind that your nominees MUST BE LA VERGNE RELATED. You cannot nominate Chilis in Smyrna as your favorite restaurant, no matter how much you love it. It’s not in La Vergne. You don’t have to nominate in every category for your nominations to be counted. And nominate me for something, lest I cry into my pillow. I highly suggest the “Awesome and Win” category. Just a suggestion. ;)

10 Responses to La Vergne Loves! Nomination Post

1. LV2LV
    January 12, 2012 at 7:20 am

[Comment removed at request of comment author]

January 12, 2012 at 7:57 am

Can I get you to copy and paste the whole shebang and send it via the “Complain Here” link at the top of the page? I have a specific filing system with my email, I would hate to overlook your nominations when the time comes. Thanks!

• LV2LV
        January 12, 2012 at 9:44 am

Well..duh, I totally did not even see that BOLD part you have up there before the catagories. I was just too excited to nominate you!!

January 12, 2012 at 9:47 am

Hee! Thanks for the nomination!! :D

2. mark
    January 12, 2012 at 9:25 am

Tee Gee’s? Seriously? You haven’t tried 7 Pearls Grill yet have you?

• LV2LV
      January 12, 2012 at 9:42 am

Mark…not yet but we will eventually. We hardly ever eat out in LaVergne, our favorite is Mexican (Margarita house) or Pizza (Salvos/Antonios) and sadly we dont have good ones of those yet here in LaVergne or if they are here we dont know about them.

• Elizabeth
      January 12, 2012 at 12:47 pm

7 Pearls Grill will win this category…food is awesome and so is the employees….love this place

• Elizabeth
      January 12, 2012 at 12:48 pm

7 Pearls Grill will definitely win…food is awesome and the employees are great…love this place

3. January 13, 2012 at 12:47 am

havent been to seven pearls yet…must check it out. what are the hours of op?

4. mark
    January 13, 2012 at 3:42 pm

hours are Mon thru Thursday 6am to 2pm. Friday is Fish night hours are 6am to 8pm. Saturday is 6am to 8pm with steak night from 4 to 8pm. Sunday we are open from 9am till 2pm. Everyone check out our website at http://www.7pearlsgrill.com