Do You Have A La Vergne Business? We’re Making A List

I’m putting together a list of La Vergne businesses to put up here on the site. It’ll have its own tab, and will serve as a directory of sorts. Jason Cole of WeSpreadTheWord.net came up with this idea and I do believe he will put these businesses up on his site as well. So, free advertising, kids.

So do you have a business or know of one? Please let us know here in the comments so we can list your business.

14 comments for “Do You Have A La Vergne Business? We’re Making A List

1. June 20, 2011 at 12:37 pm

Tire World Inc has a location in LaVergne:
    5044 Murfreesboro Rd
    LaVergne, TN 37086
    615.793.84473
    FB: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tire-World-Inc/138932668527

Thank you!

• June 20, 2011 at 7:35 pm

And I love these guys. They have always treated me well and been able to complete work when they say they will!

2. June 20, 2011 at 12:39 pm

A LaVergne resident since 1993. Full-Time/Full-Service Realtor. I have been in the real estate business since 1997. For a Professional yet Personal Approach to Real Estate, call Robert….

3. Debbie Heughan
    June 20, 2011 at 3:48 pm

I have been a La Vergne resident since April, 2000., before that Smyrna from 1994-2000. A Full-Time & Full Service Realtor since 1995. I also take care of Property Management & have many references.
    (615)506-5067 Calldebbienow@comcast.net

4. Debbie Heughan
    June 20, 2011 at 3:57 pm

I am a Middle TN resident for 49 years. I have lived in Rutherford County since 1994. La Vergne, TN since 2000.
    I have a small Service company called Temp Services To Go.
    It is a hire as needed business. We specialize in filing, clerical work, & always have professional front desk personnel for your business. We also specialize in housekeeping services by appointment as needed. We also organize closets & pantries.
    (615)506-5067 Tempservices@comcast.net

• Cee Dee
      June 20, 2011 at 4:26 pm

“pantries”????

• Debbie Heughan
        June 20, 2011 at 10:48 pm

Kitchen Pantries, Yes we have organized a few for people. We have also organized whole kitchens & also linen closets. Someone once wanted their pantry labeled so they could keep up with their food inventory. Did you need yours organized?

5. June 20, 2011 at 9:55 pm

Hello from Smyrna!

I have to plug my favorite La Vergne shoppe…

Specialty Arms II
    184 Old Nashville Hwy # C
    La Vergne, TN 37086-2813
    (615) 793-9696

I’ve done business there for years, never had a problem. A real asset to your community.

6. Cricket123
    June 22, 2011 at 1:12 am

I must throw my business into the mix as well…

Gina Dennis
    Independent AVON/MARK/Tiny Tilla Representative,
    E-representative and Unit Leader
    (615) 793-7787

I’ve been a resident of La Vergne for 22 years! Check out my web store – it’ll blow your mind at what all we carry AND there’s always a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back!!!

7. mark
    June 22, 2011 at 8:57 am

Mark of Excellence event party planning 220 0902

I do fundraisers, parties, and events. nothing to big or too small.

8. June 22, 2011 at 2:33 pm

Looking to improve your health and wellness…increase your energy level or help with weight-loss. Visit my online store for more information.

9. Elizabeth
    June 29, 2011 at 9:46 pm

I recommend 1ST TIRE on Murfreesboro Rd. I had 4 new tires put on my car, new brakes, oil change and all fluids checked several months ago….they gave me a great deal. Today I took my car back to them to find out about a noise in the tire/brakes area. They found the problem, checked my fluids, air in tires & also pulled out a nail in 1 tire & patched it….guess what…NO CHARGE. They are a great family owned company. Try them the next time you need any of these services….very friendly people.

10. June 30, 2011 at 4:37 pm

I have recently started a La Vergne-based business called Peritus. We provide eLearning and training design, HR consulting and other related services.