I’ve Got Nothing- Monday Edition

There’s not really anything interesting in the news unless you’re interested in UT Basketball, which I am not. Apparently the coach got fired today, that sucks. So in lieu of an interesting post, here are some interesting pictures:

Alright, LaV! Discuss.

10 comments for “I’ve Got Nothing- Monday Edition

1. Elizabeth
    March 22, 2011 at 2:47 am

the cat looks like it is part owl and part cat….funny

2. Kathy T.
    March 22, 2011 at 3:06 am

Poor kitty! It looks a little like Marty Feldman. And btw… I hope to someday provide that kind of awesome info to the media regarding a police report. LOL…

We do have the new city administrator starting this week (Thursday). That’s exciting for La Vergne!

3. mark
    March 22, 2011 at 2:43 pm

La Vergne is becoming boring now…no city hall drama….blahhhhh!!!

• Theresa
      March 22, 2011 at 5:36 pm

I agree. Start your own site. We all know there is a lot of drama at city hall!!

• Mark Johnson
        March 24, 2011 at 12:34 am

The morale of the employees in general seems to be really down (except for those few…) since the new Mayor. I completely agree that somethings have been resolved and needed to be, but at what expense… Talk to some of the employees and see what they say.

• steve noe
      March 22, 2011 at 10:49 pm

LOL I agree, the mayor and company has cleaned up so much crap that was goiong on there is not much to talk about, make fun of, gripe about. HMMMM!!!!!!!!! could she really be as good as we thought? Salt and pepper on that crow with some hot sauce might make it taste a little better.

4. March 22, 2011 at 2:43 pm

(HA, Kathy!)

Does anyone else think it’s way too hot, way too soon? Ugh. I’m a cold-weather girl.

Also, has anyone in Lake Forest (near the Lake Forest and LaVergne Ln blocks) seen that dog that has very clearly been neglected? I don’t know the breed, but he looks like a large terrier mix and is/ was white. His hair is matted and looks like he hasn’t been washed ever. He’s always out walking around. I’m not an animal control caller (because I know his fate), but the owner of that dog needs to be brought in. I feel so sorry for the poor thing. I’d take him in and clean him up, but I just don’t have the time right now. 🙁

March 22, 2011 at 6:06 pm

Ugh, I hate that. You should probably call animal control, if they’re neglecting him they can get charged for it at least.

5. KC
    March 23, 2011 at 3:41 pm

I have to say that I’m really getting tired of people running the stop sign at Stoneridge and Waldron. I almost got hit by a speeding car that ran the stop sign and being 7 months pregnant it really bothered me. I can’t tell you how many cars I see run those stop signs.

March 23, 2011 at 5:26 pm

Tell me about it. I live in Woodland Hills and it seems like it’s the people on Waldron Road that run the stop sign, rather than people on Stoneridge. They used to have an officer hidden there a few days a week, but it’s been months since I’ve seen one.