How did you weather the storm?

My NOAA weather radio was going nuts in the back of my house;  I have it programmed for Rutherford, Williamson, Davidson, and Wilson counties.  I ignored it because I was busy watching a movie or something… but outside the wind, tornadoes, or whatever were hard at work.  I lost a very big tree in my back yard… other casualties were my fence, the corner of my shed, and the squirrel who lived in that tree.  Luckily, the tree did not hit my house or our camper… others weren’t so lucky.  How are you all?

In other news, I have an electric blue ’95 Geo Tracker that needs a new owner.  Anybody interested?

8 comments for “How did you weather the storm?

1. February 26, 2011 at 7:48 am

Yes but poor squirrel!

• Cricket123
      February 26, 2011 at 1:54 pm

We're pretty sure the squirrel rode the tree all the way to the ground and then bolted…his nest wasn't that lucky.

February 26, 2011 at 9:51 am

We're good here . . . a few small branches down, but that's it. We didn't even lose power. My 8-month-old lab did NOT care for the storm. Wind, rain and thunder? No problem. Lightning? I have a 45-lb. puppy in my lap. My goofy cat meows at the door wanting to be outside in the middle of everything. Needless to say, he was not allowed out.

Hey, e-mail me the details on the car – we may be interested.

• Cricket123
      February 26, 2011 at 3:46 pm

Sherry, check your yahoo email.

• Cricket123
      February 27, 2011 at 1:26 am

There is a "sale pending" on my Geo Tracker… was listed on Craig's List for all of an hour and a half!!!

February 27, 2011 at 8:44 am

Good for you! We're just starting to look for a good used car for Kelly, but aren't really ready to buy quite yet. Her senior expenses are killing me! If for some reason the sale falls thru, keep me posted.

3. February 26, 2011 at 3:38 pm

Get ready for Round 2 tomorrow night

4. February 27, 2011 at 7:32 am

We faired well. Although, I need to check out my weather radio, It didn't warn me about anything.