- I love that several times every year, the fireworks store on Murfreesboro Road lets it rip… fireworks up to Independence Day, Christmas, and New Year’s Eve!
- I love how the guys at Mixed Grill Gyros will make you a cup of hot tea – their own special blend not on the menu – if they like you.
- I love that the street lights sometimes pop on or off as you drive underneath them, making you feel magnetic or magical or … worried (?!) !!
- I love that from almost anywhere in LaVergne, you can get to downtown Nashville in just 30 minutes, depending on traffic of course.
- I love that there are two boat ramps here, along with at least one walking trail lakeside.
- I love that there are so many talented musicians in this town, evidenced by the phenomenal performance of The National Anthem during the November swearing-in ceremony.
- I love how sometimes when I drive home at night, I see deer.
- I love that when the USAF Thunderbirds come to our area to perform, we can often see them from our own front- or back- yards.
- I love that roundabout.Â I really do.
- I love that you can walk through Kroger and say hello to at least one or two people you know.
What do you love about LaVergne?
16 comments for “10 Things I Love About LaVergne”