I am not an environmentalist. I’m not an expert on mold. I’m not an expert on matters of fungi or other generally ickiness. However, I’m hearing that the use of Microban may be a better option than bleach when cleaning mold. I’m hoping there are some experts who might comment on here and let me know the low-down on this. Bleach apparently doesn’t kill mold spores, while microban does.
Here’s a link to info about Microban, which is available at Lowes.
A word about Lowes… my friend who had the flood damage said they have been GREAT to her there. Very courteous, helpful, and kind. So kudos to Lowes!